Monday, October 10, 2011

It's hard to say goodbye

It's hard to say goodbye to the place you've lived all your life, it can be as hard as saying goodbye to a person.


I just recently moved out of my parent house. It's kinda crazy that I move across the OCEAN my first move away from home. I am now a resident in Kihei Hawaii. Let me tell you, it's 85 everyday all day, great local food, the ocean is beautiful and peaceful, I just love it! I am not home sick YET ( maybe I think im on a vacation) I'm sure it will hit me in the next few weeks... I do miss my family very much, it's weird not seeing them everyday. Lots of pictures are hanging on my walls reminding me of home and of the great people i am lucky to have in my life. <3



This is one of my favorite pictures. Over looking the ocean :)

Just beautiful <3


The secret of happiness is to enjoy the day God 
has given you:
leave tomorrow in his hands

Let us be greatful to people who make us happy:
They are the charming gardeners who make our souls
Blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment