Sunday, October 30, 2011

Look at the stars look how they shine for you and everything you do.






Missing someone gets eaiser everyday because even though
you are one day further from the last time you saw them,
you are at least one day closer to the next time you will see them.




Spending time at the beach is one of my favorite things to do. 



CANT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS



It started to hit me that I am not on vacation anymore, that I actually do live in hawaii... My beauty license was accepted in Hawaii, my resume is complete thanks to my dad :) WIsh me luck on finding a job I am pretty stressed so hopefully I find one soon. I have done alot of things I am proud of lately 1. I went snorkeling - something I never thought in a million years I would do considering my fear of being eaten by a great white shark! My boyfriend put it in perspective for me. He asked me if every time I went hiking in Utah did I get attacked by a bear mountain lion moose or some random animal? Made me think, it really helped me understand and I over came my fear with him holding my hand the whole time I snorkeled :) it was such a rush, I intend to make it one of my new hobbies! 2. Here in Hawaii the thing to do is eat sushi. I finally did... Wasn't as bad as I thought! Now kyle can take me on sushi dates :)

I hope to add more to my list who knows maybe sky diving next? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment